Thoroughly formed, self-organizing personnel responding quickly and efficiently to every change amidst the production’s intensification is a significant condition of the company’s successful activity. That is why the employees play an important role in the Sawmill 25 development strategy.
The main principle of the company’s personnel policy is to create conditions for the efficient use of personal potential of every employee.
THE MAIN OBJECTIVES OF THE COMPANY’S PERSONNEL POLICY ARE:
- Attracting and retaining efficient personnel in the production sphere;
- Rise of personnel’s quality level and growth of professional training;
- Attracting personnel reserve to introduce new management solutions;
- Establishing organizational culture and maintaining favourable moral and psychological atmosphere among the employees.
THE MAIN PRINCIPLES OF THE COMPANY’S PERSONNEL POLICY:
- Scientifically based systematization of personnel search, selection, recruiting and adaptation;
- Correspondence with the legal requirements;
- Adequacy of expenses and training results, additional and advanced training;
- Team spirit in management, which means cooperation, interdependence and mutual help of production personnel and administration.
THE PRIORITIES OF THE COMPANY’S PERSONNEL POLICY:
- Improvement of the motivation system and staff stimulation: wage and social motivation systems;
- Additional training and occupational guidance of the released employees amidst the production modernization and personnel number optimization,
- Constant monitoring and current personnel efficiency evaluation.