The production site consists of
1. Site of acceptance and sawing raw materials:
- line of acceptance and sorting of logs by AS Hekotek
- debarking machine by Valon Kone OY (Finland)
- profiling sawing line by Linck Holzverarbeitungstechnik GmbH (Germany)
- green sorting by AS Hekotek.
2. Site of drying and packaging timber:
- 10 drying kilns, 5 2-zone drying tunnels manufactured by WS “Valutec OY” (Finland)
- dry lumber sorting and packaging line manufactured by AS Hekotek.
3. The manufactory for the production of wood pellets (pellets) of the company AS Hekotek (Estonia).
4. Shipment area:
- 2 gantry cranes for loading timber and pellets in ships
- 4 warehouses for storage of finished products.
5. CHP with a capacity of 19 MW and a 3.3 MW turbo-generator.
6. Own mechanical repair base.
7. Own equipment and machines.
|Log sawing quantity, m3||573 507||580 913||582 728||561 609|
|Export timber production, m3||249 832||251 116||251 567||241 885|
|Wood pellets production, tons||35 268||53 866||55 316||50 020|