The production site consists of
1. Site of acceptance and sawing raw materials:
- line of acceptance and sorting of logs by AS Hekotek
- debarking machine by Valon Kone OY (Finland)
- profiling sawing line by Linck Holzverarbeitungstechnik GmbH (Germany)
- green sorting line by Lekopa OY (Finland).
2. Site of drying and packaging lumber:
- 10 drying kilns, 5 2-zone drying tunnels manufactured by WS “Valutec OY” (Finland)
- dry sorting and packaging line manufactured by AS Hekotek.
3. The manufactory for the production of wood pellets (pellets) of the company AS Hekotek (Estonia).
4. Shipment area:
- 3 gantry cranes for loading timber and pellets in ships
- 2 warehouses for storage of finished products.
5. CHP with a capacity of 15 MW and a 2.2 MW turbo-generator.
6. Own mechanical repair base.
7. Own equipment and machines.
|Log sawing quantity, m3||576 732||600 397||550 436||612 569||604 841|
|Export timber production, m3||248 816||263 832||238 628||260 157||260 818|
|Wood pellets production, tons||60 859||60 575||60 258||62 757||58 989|