The production site consists of
1. Site of acceptance and sawing raw materials:
- line of acceptance and sorting of logs by Springer (Austria)
- debarking machine by Valon Kone OY (Finland)
- profiling sawing line by Linck Holzverarbeitungstechnik GmbH (Germany)
- green sorting line by Springer (Austria).
2. Site of drying and packaging lumber:
- 12 drying kilns, 6 2-zone drying tunnels manufactured by WS “Valutec OY” (Finland)
- dry lumber sorting and packaging line manufactured by Springer (Austria).
3. The manufactory for the production of wood pellets (pellets) of the company AS Hekotek (Estonia).
4. Shipment area:
- 2 gantry cranes for loading timber and pellets in ships
- 1 warehouses for storage of finished products.
5. Water boiler room with a capacity of 18 MW.
6. Own mechanical repair base.
7. Own equipment and machines.
|Log sawing quantity, m3||154 890||512 214||720 007,10|
|Export timber production, m3||61 800||222 198||319 802,49|
|Wood pellets production, tons||17 616||72 109||77 579|